Friday, November 10, 2006

ON DECK IN KUWAIT FOR THE MARINE CORPS BIRTHDAY... I arrived safely at the Kuwait City International Airport on the evening of the 9th and made it here to the Ali Al Salem air base shortly after midnight, just in time for the Marine Corps' 231st birthday, which is today, 10 November 2006. All is well here and I am slated to head to Iraq tomorrow. Just a short post for the moment because all the Marines passing through the base are gathering in a few minutes to celebrate the birthday together. More soon!

2 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kurt,

Hope all is okay. I am are already working on
the Caz. Race. Have you listed as a key volunteer,
so be sure you are home before July 4th.

Take care,

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Bag Blog said...

I earmarked your site about a month ago and have been watching your process to Iraq. I look forward to reading your posts and views. I also read Sketchpad Warrior to see great drawings and art of the Marines in combat. Blessings to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home